الملتقى الطلابي

الملتقى الطلابي (https://students-bh.com/vb/index.php)
-   الفصل الأول (https://students-bh.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=271)
-   -   فقرات انج (https://students-bh.com/vb/showthread.php?t=49636)

ام طه 13-01-2013 11:20 AM

فقرات انج

ضروري فقرات انج::in_love::

☠- •●♥|Sosô |♥●•- ☠ 13-01-2013 11:30 AM

Bahrain:National day

The national day is one of the most important festivals in Bahrain. It takes place every year. It lasts 2 day, 16-17 December. Flags are everywhere. Decorations and pictures of the royal family are put up all over Bahrain. People wear traditional clothes. Fireworks are let off in different colors. People express their happiness in many ways-some wander in the streets carrying the flags. Others drive their cars b eating horns. Meetings are held to celebrate that great event. I attended it last year. It was really exciting and I was very happy. I enjoyed it very much. I saw the king waving his hand to the people and they were cheering and clapping. They show their love for him. If you think of going to Bahrain, try not to miss that great event. Of course you will like it. It is really enjoyable. It is a chance to feel happy and have fun
Museum

Last week our teacher took us to Bahrain national Museum. Thee museum is in Manama. It is one of most important places in Bahrain. The museum is very big and you can't see everything even if you stay all day. Our teacher chose which exhibitions to visit because we only have tow hours. We looked at the impressive halls of the early ages and the traditional crafts section. Our teacher gave us lots of information about the exhibits. When we finished our tour, we went to the museum shop where we bought some souvenirs. After that we took some great photos of the whole class outside the museum. We had a great time. Don't miss this museum if you visit Manama. It's a wonderful place
Dear Ali
Hi! How are you? I think it's a good idea to live a healthy life. Here's my advice. If you eat well, you feel well. You should eat fresh fruit and vegetables. You should have milk, fish, cheese and meat in your idea. Don’t eat too much fast food and too many sweet. You should exercise to keep healthy. Find a sport you like , walk more or cycle to school. Try to exercise for half or hour every day. that's all for now. Write back and tell me if my advice helped
.Yours

هذولي من الملتقى

Hanoona99 13-01-2013 11:53 AM

خـَيو آلفَـقرآت موَ 8 , آلفَقرآت 6 ..

summer job
free time
discription of place
discription of an event's
Giving advices

هَذلينْ آلفَقرآت آللي عطَتنآ ويآهم آلتيجَر ,, ::in_love:::lol::LolLolLolLol:

Wafaa Hussain 13-01-2013 12:42 PM

( unit 1d )