التسجيل التعليمـــات التقويم البحث مشاركات اليوم اجعل كافة الأقسام مقروءة

العودة   الملتقى الطلابي > ~~ ملتقى المواد الأخرى ~~ > المواد الأدبية

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 24-05-2016, 10:24 PM   رقم المشاركة : ( 1 )
تحياتي لمدمر حياتي
طالب مبتدئ

الملف الشخصي

رقــم العضويـــة : 86965
تاريخ التسجيل : 19-05-2014
المشاركـــــــات : 15 [+]
الـــــــــــتخصص : مستوى ثاني - ادبي
الـــــــــــمدرسة : الهدايه الخليفيه

اخر مواضيع العضو

تحياتي لمدمر حياتي غير متواجد حالياً

B18 مواضيع انج 202

السلاّم عليـــكم ورحمه الله وبركــــاته

اطرح بين ايديكم المواضيع المقررة لWRITING ل انج 202

1-Describing a person وصف شخص او صديق*حفظ*

2-ideal school *حفظ*

3-In Formal letter *حفظ*

4-letter for application * فهم*

وسوف انشر لكم المواضيع بالحرف الواحد

وشكرأأ
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 24-05-2016, 10:32 PM   رقم المشاركة : ( 2 )
تحياتي لمدمر حياتي
طالب مبتدئ

الملف الشخصي

اخر مواضيع العضو

افتراضي

Describing a person

My friend Fatima is a special girl. She's sixteen years old, she lives in Isa town. Fatima is my classmate, so she doesn't work; she is only a student like me. Chatting is the favorite interest for Fatima. When I go to Fatima's house, I see her usually reading stories and drawings. However, not to forget that Fatima dislikes going to hospital at all.
Fatima has got a good looking, when you look at Fatima the first thing you see is her beautiful baby face. There are a lot of special features in Fatima's face, which is because she has a beauty spot, big brown eyes with beautiful eyebrows and a nice small nose. She has a slim body. Fatima is a very shy person, but she is creative because she always gives us special ideas.
We are the only friends for Fatima, she usually prefers setting alone and when we set with new girls she doesn't enjoy it that is because she is shy and not sociable. When we want a help from Fatima she does all she can. Fatima is a nice person, we hope that we be together all the time.
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 24-05-2016, 10:33 PM   رقم المشاركة : ( 3 )
تحياتي لمدمر حياتي
طالب مبتدئ

الملف الشخصي

اخر مواضيع العضو

افتراضي

Describing a famous person

He is the man who stood in the face of racism to spread justice in America and to offer his people and the generations ahead a better life.
He is called Martin Luther King and he is an African- American, he was married and he had four children and lived in New York. He was black and he was well-built he had a black hair, small eyes, and a big nose. I guess you can't see he was handsome but his actions and achievement had indeed made him handsome. He was courage, he didn't like to be underestimated or under unfair, he believed in his valves and he would never have given them up.
Martin had done so many things in America. The first thing that he had done is assigning and modifying the rules, he had fought for black people for their right and freedom.
Martin had suffered a lot from polities and white people but the managed to change the white people mind.
I really admire Martin Luther King and I see him as a person who forget himself and thought about every body else no matter what could have happened he had always believed in his rights.
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 24-05-2016, 10:34 PM   رقم المشاركة : ( 4 )
تحياتي لمدمر حياتي
طالب مبتدئ

الملف الشخصي

اخر مواضيع العضو

افتراضي

A letter of application

1282 California
USA
26thApril, 2006
Samba Youth Camps,
2214 Creek Drive Colorado,
USA.

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am writing to apply for the job advertised in the news paper as a volunteer. I would be interested in helping in camping programs with young people in your camp in Creek Drive Colorado in USA. I enclose a copy of my CV.
I am 17 years old and I still studying in a secondary school. I would like to work for you because I am very interested in organizing sports and entertainments. I would also like to meet new people and make new relationships; I feel that helping young people is extremely great thing.
I am sociable, helpful and really a committed person. I have participated for two years as an organizer in a Youth Committee and also in a voluntary program called Youth and Environment Committee. I also feel that I can deal with young people.
I think I would be a good helper due to my experience. Also I have passed a course in learning cooking. In addition, I recently had hold a certificate in first aid, which might be useful.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully
Fatima
Miss Fatima
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 24-05-2016, 10:34 PM   رقم المشاركة : ( 5 )
تحياتي لمدمر حياتي
طالب مبتدئ

الملف الشخصي

اخر مواضيع العضو

افتراضي

An Informal letter

Dear Suzanne,
How are you doing these days? I know you are busy. My sister still remembers when you fell on the cake on my birthday at the hotel.
Anyway, I'm writing to answer your questions you asked in your last letter.
First, thank you for your attention. I think my mother prefers French perfumes and my father prefers reading historical books, so it will be nice to give him a book. Also, you can bring for me the newest Harry Potter book. Finally, here we will go out a lot and there are lot of weddings coming soon, so I advice you to bring many kinds of formal and informal clothes.
Well, I have to go now because I have to buy a new dress to my cousin wedding, I wish you have a comfortable and nice time during your travel by the plane.

Lots of loves
Layla
  رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع
إبحث في الموضوع:

البحث المتقدم
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع