التسجيل التعليمـــات التقويم البحث مشاركات اليوم اجعل كافة الأقسام مقروءة

العودة   الملتقى الطلابي > ملتقى المراحل و التخصصات الدراسية الأخرى > ملتقى طلبة الإعدادية > أرشيف الإعدادية

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 17-01-2012, 08:43 PM   رقم المشاركة : ( 181 )
وطَنْ~
طالب مجتهد

الصورة الرمزية وطَنْ~

الملف الشخصي

رقــم العضويـــة : 34368
تاريخ التسجيل : 01-01-2012
المشاركـــــــات : 300 [+]
الـــــــــــتخصص : مستوى ثاني - حيا و كيم
الـــــــــــمدرسة : مدينة حمد الثانوية للبنآت,,

اخر مواضيع العضو

وطَنْ~ غير متواجد حالياً

افتراضي

هآآده الأعيآآد هو نفس مآل مثلآ العيد الوطني أو غير؟!؟

ردووا بسررعه!!

قديم 17-01-2012, 08:45 PM   رقم المشاركة : ( 182 )
الفجر الباسم
طالب مشارك

الصورة الرمزية الفجر الباسم

الملف الشخصي

رقــم العضويـــة : 23784
تاريخ التسجيل : 15-04-2011
المشاركـــــــات : 63 [+]
الـــــــــــتخصص : المرحلة الإعدادية
الـــــــــــمدرسة : مدرسة الخليل بن أحمد الاعدادية للبنين

اخر مواضيع العضو

الفجر الباسم غير متواجد حالياً

افتراضي

people celebrate eid in bahrain after ramadan
befor the 'men used to wear 'thob' and women used to wear'thob al nashil' and they used to give the children ''nats and sweet and many. but now they didn't used to wear the traditional custums they used to wear jeans ,t-shirt,dressesand shirt and thy play games just like ''telaa&dwamaa" and alot of fun in the past.i

i wish that i was there .and i wish to live that moment

هادا مال عيد الفطر ^^
توقيع » الفجر الباسم

قديم 17-01-2012, 08:45 PM   رقم المشاركة : ( 183 )
الدراسة وناسة
طالب مجتهد

الملف الشخصي

رقــم العضويـــة : 26615
تاريخ التسجيل : 08-06-2011
المشاركـــــــات : 325 [+]
الـــــــــــتخصص : خريج جامعي
الـــــــــــجـامعة :

اخر مواضيع العضو

الدراسة وناسة غير متواجد حالياً

افتراضي

نفسه

قديم 17-01-2012, 08:49 PM   رقم المشاركة : ( 184 )
وطَنْ~
طالب مجتهد

الصورة الرمزية وطَنْ~

الملف الشخصي

رقــم العضويـــة : 34368
تاريخ التسجيل : 01-01-2012
المشاركـــــــات : 300 [+]
الـــــــــــتخصص : مستوى ثاني - حيا و كيم
الـــــــــــمدرسة : مدينة حمد الثانوية للبنآت,,

اخر مواضيع العضو

وطَنْ~ غير متواجد حالياً

افتراضي

أهآآآ مشكؤؤؤريين

الآآآآي تقرييبآ خلصت

قديم 17-01-2012, 08:49 PM   رقم المشاركة : ( 185 )
الفجر الباسم
طالب مشارك

الملف الشخصي

اخر مواضيع العضو

افتراضي

The national day is one of the most important festivals in Bahrain. It takes place every year. It lasts 2 day, 16-17 December. Flags are everywhere. Decorations and pictures of the royal family are put up all over Bahrain. People wear traditional clothes. Fireworks are let off in different colors. People express their happiness in many ways-some wander in the streets carrying the flags. Others drive their cars b eating horns. Meetings are held to celebrate that great event. I attended it last year. It was really exciting and I was very happy. I enjoyed it very much. I saw the king waving his hand to the people and they were cheering and clapping. They show their love for him. If you think of going to Bahrain, try not to miss that great event. Of course you will like it. It is really enjoyable. It is a chance to feel happy and have fun

هذا مال العيد الوطني واخيرااا حصلته
توقيع » الفجر الباسم

قديم 17-01-2012, 09:22 PM   رقم المشاركة : ( 186 )
Sayed mahmood
طالب مجتهد

الصورة الرمزية Sayed mahmood

الملف الشخصي

رقــم العضويـــة : 36202
تاريخ التسجيل : 13-01-2012
المشاركـــــــات : 456 [+]
الـــــــــــتخصص : طالب جامعي
الـــــــــــجـامعة : UOB

اخر مواضيع العضو

Sayed mahmood غير متواجد حالياً

افتراضي

هذا بعد فقرة مو عن عيد عن قرقاعون

Qarqaoon is one of the most interesting festivals in my country, Bahrain. It takes place on 14th of ramadan month.

Children wear traditional costumes ,carrying decorated cloth bags and move from house to house in the neighbor hood and sing a song in which they pray to allah to take care of the children and individuals in the house. Their neighbours offer then nuts and sweets in return.

When I was a child , I always looked forward to that festival to share happily with other children. When Qarqaoon is approaching I always feel excited.

وبس هذي الفقرة خذيتها من عند الاستاذ الي يدرسنا

دعواتكم لي بتوفيق ونجاح غدا

نوم تايم

قديم 17-01-2012, 10:05 PM   رقم المشاركة : ( 187 )
الدراسة وناسة
طالب مجتهد

الملف الشخصي

الـــــــــــجـامعة :

اخر مواضيع العضو

افتراضي

شكراا..
على الفقرات

قديم 17-01-2012, 10:16 PM   رقم المشاركة : ( 188 )
الدراسة وناسة
طالب مجتهد

الملف الشخصي

الـــــــــــجـامعة :

اخر مواضيع العضو

افتراضي

قديم 17-01-2012, 11:42 PM   رقم المشاركة : ( 189 )
نَبْعْ~]
طالب مثالي

الصورة الرمزية نَبْعْ~]

الملف الشخصي

رقــم العضويـــة : 27864
تاريخ التسجيل : 14-08-2011
المشاركـــــــات : 2,231 [+]
الـــــــــــتخصص : توجيهي - تجاري
الـــــــــــمدرسة : سِترة آلثآنوية ♥

اخر مواضيع العضو

نَبْعْ~] غير متواجد حالياً

افتراضي

مَششكُوْرِيْن آحبّتي
توقيع » نَبْعْ~]
اللهم صلّ على محمد وآل محمد .

قديم 18-01-2012, 12:43 AM   رقم المشاركة : ( 190 )
яỉηćέṡṡק
طالب مبتدئ

الملف الشخصي

رقــم العضويـــة : 37726
تاريخ التسجيل : 18-01-2012
المشاركـــــــات : 1 [+]
الـــــــــــتخصص : مستوى أول
الـــــــــــمدرسة : غير معروف

اخر مواضيع العضو

яỉηćέṡṡק غير متواجد حالياً

افتراضي ابي فقرآت الانج النهائي

آبي فقرآت الانج المطلوبين للنهائي ما عندي اياهم

التيجر عصبت علينا وما رضت تكتبهم

قديم 18-01-2012, 01:06 AM   رقم المشاركة : ( 191 )
ولد الرفاع 93
طالب مشارك

الصورة الرمزية ولد الرفاع 93

الملف الشخصي

رقــم العضويـــة : 27644
تاريخ التسجيل : 19-07-2011
المشاركـــــــات : 97 [+]
الـــــــــــجـامعة : btc

اخر مواضيع العضو

ولد الرفاع 93 غير متواجد حالياً

Talking

فقرات و قواعد

Museum

Last week our teacher took us to Bahrain national Museum. Thee museum is in Manama. It is one of most important places in Bahrain. The museum is very big and you can't see everything even if you stay all day. Our teacher chose which exhibitions to visit because we only have tow hours. We looked at the impressive halls of the early ages and the traditional crafts section. Our teacher gave us lots of information about the exhibits. When we finished our tour, we went to the museum shop where we bought some souvenirs. After that we took some great photos of the whole class outside the museum. We had a great time. Don't miss this museum if you visit Manama. It's a wonderful place.

Advice

Dear Ali
Hi! How are you? I think it's a good idea to live a healthy life. Here's my advice. If you eat well, you feel well. You should eat fresh fruit and vegetables. You should have milk, fish, cheese and meat in your idea. Don’t eat too much fast food and too many sweet. You should exercise to keep healthy. Find a sport you like , walk more or cycle to school. Try to exercise for half or hour every day. that's all for now. Write back and tell me if my advice helped .
Yours:

Letter for you friend what are you doing in the Friday and Saturday?

Dear Ali

How are you? I hope you are finding. Every Friday I and some friends are playing football at half past three after then we go to the fishing from sea and sale a fish. We are going to cinema at half past eight. We are going to pizza hot at ten o'clock; we take a biggest pizza in the restraint. We are going to home. In the Saturday we are going to the seef mall and bay a clothes. I wish you. I write the letter to come with me and my friends in the Friday and Saturday if you want to come please write me a letter from if you want come with me and my friends.

See you soon /yours mahdi

Bahrain:National day

We celebrate the national day in Bahrain on the (16th December) every year. This day is a holiday but the shift worker they don’t have holiday. It is celebrated all over Bahrain by all citizens. The houses, roads and building are decorated with the Bahraini flag, colourful lights and some pictures or the royal family. In the evening, citizens are going to Astad Al Watani. There are a many of citizens about 6000 citizens. They are singing the national songs, some student wear cloths special and but the king pictures and they are dancing and acting. The TV shows all this things. In the night they are fire the firework, the lazier near the sea. This day every areas are celebrate and this day is the best day in the live.

What doing your brother every days?

This is my brother Ali. He gets up at 6

O'clock and he wishes his teeth at 5 past 6.First he plays sport. He takes shower at 15 Past 6 and he wears school clothes. He have a breakfast and

He goes to school on feet at 45 quarter 6. He study some subject is Arabic, English and math's. He comes to home at half past 1 after he wears home clothes and eats diner. After them he finishes homework at 4 o'clock. He goes to play football with his friends even at 7 o'clock. He visit my uncle with my family's after them he which's a DVD with his son's uncles and we have a diner at half past 8. Last we go to home at 9 o'clock and He wish his teeth after he sleep at half past 9.

Dear Ahmed,

Hi! How are you? I think it's a good idea to live a healthy life. Here's my advice.

If you eat well, you fell well. You should eat fresh fruit and vegetables. You should have milk, cheese, fish and meat in your diet. Don't eat too much fast food and too many sweets.

You should exercise to keep healthy. Find a sport you like, walk more or cycle to school. Try to exercise for half an hour everyday.

That's all for now . Write back and tell me if my advice helped.

Yours,

Ali

bahrain 100 year ago

Life in Bahrain used to be very different 100 years ago . People used to live in very traditional houses called "barastag" . These houses used to be made from palm trees . People didn't use to build their houses with bricks or concrete . More over . Bahraini people used to wear some beautiful traditional clothes such as "thob" , "thob al nashel" and "dafa" . They didn't use to wear t-shirts or jeans . More than that, children didn't use to go to school . They used to go to the " kuttab " to learn Qur'an . Also, people didn't use to have running water or electricity . 100 years ago, people didn't use to work in companies , banks or hospitals . They used to work in pearling , fishing and producing . Also, it used to be very difficult to move from one place to another . That is because people didn't use to have cars or airplanes . They used to have donkeys and horses instead . On top of that , people didn't use to have computers, video games or play stations at the time . children used toplay some simple traditional games such as " Tak Tak Tagia " .Finally people used to ride horses or swim in the natural springs such as "Adhari" or "Qasari " . They didn't use to watch TV , surf the net or go to shopping malls .

present perfect:

has or have + past participle
present continuous
pronoun (is,are,am) + verb + ing
present simple
do + verb ( do + like = like (
does + verb (does + like = likes (
present perfect continuous
has or have + past participle + ing
past perfect
had + past participle
past continuous
was or were + verb + ing
past simple
1- regluar verb
play = played
2- irregluar verb
go = went
past perfect continuous

had + past participle + ing

Dear Hussein,
A. How's everything ? I hope you're fine. Here's what I do in my free time.

B. I Spend My week Working hard at School, but my weekends are pretty busy too. On Friday mornings, I go to park and play football, then I meet my friends for a Pizza and Coke, In the afternoon, I usually play Xbox Games, but I sometimes go swimming at the sport center. On Friday nights, I usually tired, so I stay at home. I often watch TV or Play on my Computer. On Saturday, I do my Home Work and Read Magazines. I usually get an early night.

C. Well, that's all, I guess. Write soon and tell me what you like to do in your free time.
Best wishes,

Ali

Dear Joe,

Hi! How are you? I think it's great that your aunt gave you a puppy for your birthday. Don't worry- they're not very difficult to take care of. Here's what I suggest you to do.

You should certainly take him to the vet because he needs injections and regular check-ups. You should also remember to take him for walks, as exercise is really important for dogs. Why don't you buy him some toys as well since dogs love to chew things?

Any way, I hope this helps. Let me know what happens.

Best wishes,

Taylor

Festival

The National Day is one of the most important festival in Bahrain. It takes place every year. It lasts 2 day, 16-17 December.

Flags are everywhere. Decoration and pictures of the royal family are put up all over Bahrain. People wear traditional clothes. Firework are let off in different colours. People express their happiness in many way's- some wander in the streets carrying the flags. Other drive their cars beating horns. Meetings are held to celebrate that great event.

I attended it last year. It was really exciting and I was very happy. I enjoyed it very much. I saw the king waving his hand to the people and they were cheering and clapping. They show their love for him.

I f you think of going to Bahrain, try not to miss that greet event. Of course you will like it. It is really enjoyable. It is a chance to feel happy and have fun

Qurgaoon

Bahrain celebrate Qurgaoon on 14th Ramadan every year.last September,i celebrate Qurgaoon with my family and friends. the weather was hot .

After if tar i wore beautiful clothes. i took my sister and went from house to another to collect sweets and nuts.later,we went to the mosque and participated in a consist.

اوكي اخوي:lau gh:

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة ولد الرفاع 93 ; 18-01-2012 الساعة 01:12 AM

قديم 18-01-2012, 01:16 AM   رقم المشاركة : ( 192 )
بنت الفردان
طالب مبتدئ

الملف الشخصي

رقــم العضويـــة : 1906
تاريخ التسجيل : 23-05-2009
المشاركـــــــات : 42 [+]
الـــــــــــجـامعة : جامعة البحرين

اخر مواضيع العضو

بنت الفردان غير متواجد حالياً

افتراضي

اولا :عن البحرين قديما
ثانيا:ايميل
ثالثا :الاجازه
رابعا:نصيحه
خامسا:وصف مكان
سادسا:عن مسجد الفاتح او متحف البحرين
ادعو ليي بالتوفيق مع تحياتي :بنت الفردان

قديم 18-01-2012, 09:47 AM   رقم المشاركة : ( 193 )
الفجر الباسم
طالب مشارك

الملف الشخصي

اخر مواضيع العضو

افتراضي

الامتحان صعب عدددل
توقيع » الفجر الباسم

قديم 18-01-2012, 11:10 AM   رقم المشاركة : ( 194 )
الدراسة وناسة
طالب مجتهد

الملف الشخصي

الـــــــــــجـامعة :

اخر مواضيع العضو

افتراضي

صعب صعب صعب

قديم 19-01-2012, 10:46 PM   رقم المشاركة : ( 195 )
Ms.cute
طالب مشارك

الصورة الرمزية Ms.cute

الملف الشخصي

رقــم العضويـــة : 27787
تاريخ التسجيل : 04-08-2011
المشاركـــــــات : 68 [+]
الـــــــــــمدرسة : البديع الابتدائية الاعدادية للبنات

اخر مواضيع العضو

Ms.cute غير متواجد حالياً

افتراضي