المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : لو كنت تبي الخير وشاطر في الانجليزي دش هههه

Dr.Abdullah
22-08-2011, 07:23 PM
hi

how is it going

i wrote a topic about the traffic problems in Bahrain and how to solve it and it is a small topic express my perspective . i wrote it because i have a presentation tomorrow in my institute and i must present the topic and explain all the information in it

i prefer to put the topic in the forum to get the opinion about the topic and change the defects

pleassss every one read this topic i need your opinions or suggestions

and this is the topic

__________________________________________________ _____
No one can deny that we have a modern transptation and cars and facilities. but , no one can believe that you can caught in the rush hour maybe for 10 or 15 minutes in our country . so that mean we have a lot of problem or defects in a traffic development .
In this topic or in my speech I am going to describe and express my own ideas about the traffic problems and how we and the government can solve it and make the solutions.
__________________________________________________ ____

First of all , we know that there are a lot of unconfined traffic problems but , in my speech I will focus on the common and important problems , such as .(( traffic jam )) and ((the high number of accidents )) and ((the parking spaces)) and (( lack of facilities ))

And To solve any problem we must solve the problem that is caused it … so how we can end these problems ????????

I am sure and confident from myself that there is not any problem with out of solution and the government has the ability t solve any problem despite of the difficulties but the rational way in thinking is required .

First, at the moment I will start with the terrible problem is the traffic jam or congestion and it happens especially in the rush hour and the high number of cars on the road causes it …….
So the mean reason for this problem is the high number of cars and If we reduce the cars number we will end the traffic jam but

How we can reduce the cars number ????
The answer is simply answer by these simple point :
1- I think the people in Bahrain must stimulate or activate the pubic transptation in spite of that the public transptation is benefit has been very limited and we know the Bahrain people refer to drive their cars but we should end this bad habit .
2- The government can reduce the cars numbers by issue some decisions or rules to limit the cars for the families
Also we can and the traffic jam in another method by building trains and brags and tunnels in addition to that the government can build a subway in Bahrain .

Second , the high numbers of accident before starting to make solutions here are some percentages and Statistics :

So we can address this issue by :
1- increase the police patrols on the highways .
2- Provide more cameras in street lights
3- Increase the penalties and issue more strict rules with Offenders.</SPAN>

Third, the parking space
What is the parking space ????
The parking space is a location that is designated for parking ,either paved or unpaved .
The parking spaces in Bahrain become a major problem . but the solutions for this problem are not impossible or out of the question we can solve this problem by :

1- Building the public parking wiether under the earth and it is fit Bahrain distance or on the earth .
2- By reduce the cars number or use the public transptation and we spoke about this point .

And the final problem is lack the facilities . it is important problem and if we consider in the facilities that the government provided it I think it Is not enough . there are not enough facilities for pedestrians that mean no enough lanes and lines and lights taxi stands or stations etc .

And the solutions to this problem is plain ……….

Finally , I hope that our country develop and improve in all ways
And all the phrases or sentence in the topic are from my perspective.

And thanks every one for listening and see you insallah in another lesson

</SPAN></SPAN>

Dr.Abdullah
22-08-2011, 07:46 PM
no responses cry982cry982

Miss D
22-08-2011, 08:24 PM
كنت كاتبه رد بالانج ومتفلسفة فيه ومادري وش صار للملتقى :11mmer3:

I got a bit bored reading it .. but if your presentation is only speaking you may consider to cut down some sentences + keep it simple and add some explanations then when required

You have some mistakes for sure but I can't get them all here for you

And all the phrases or sentence in the topic are from my perspective

this sentence doesn't make sense you can replace it with " this is my point of view using some facts as well " .. I don't know something like that

and here

And the solutions to this problem is plain]

what's the point of it :sweatdrop:.. add something like the government should take care of this problem by ..... etc

here as well

[I am sure and confident from myself that there is not any problem without of solution]

I am sure that there is a solution for every problem .. it fits better

most of you mistakes are things like that .. +grammar mistakes.. but it's ok

It's an easy topic so you will be fine :ongue:

ملاك العلم
23-08-2011, 06:25 PM
HI .. it kinda need some modification you know .. its good but you've got some mistakes

[QUOTE=عاشق الطب;603853]

__________________________________________________ _____

No one can deny that we have a modern transptation and cars and facilities.
(a modern transportation facilites)
but , no one can believe that you can caught in the rush hour maybe for 10 or 15 minutes in our country .
(can get caught in a traffic jam up to 10 or 15 minutes in our country)

so that mean we have a lot of problem or defects in a traffic development .

(so that means we have a lot of problems or defects in our traffic( development

In this topic or in my speech I am going to describe and express my own ideas about the traffic problems and how we and the government can solve
it and make the solutions.

(find the solutions)

__________________________________________________ ____

First of all , we know that there are a lot of unconfined traffic problems but , in my speech I will focus on the common and important problems , such as .(( traffic jam )) and ((the high number of accidents )) and ((the parking spaces)) and (( lack of facilities ))

And To solve any problem we must solve the problem that is caused it … so
(the cause of the problem)

how we can end these problems ????????

I am sure and confident from myself that there is not any problem with out of solution and the government has the ability t solve any problem despite of the difficulties but the rational way in thinking is required .

(i am sure and confiednt that there is not a problem with out a solution and the government has the ability to solve any (problem despite the difficulties

First, at the moment I will start with the terrible problem is the traffic jam or congestion and it happens especially in the rush hour and the high number of cars on the road causes it …….
So the mean reason for this problem is the high number of cars and If we reduce the cars number we will end the traffic jam but
main not mean....

How we can reduce the cars number ????
The answer is simply answer by these simple point
no need for it
:
1- I think the people in Bahrain must stimulate or activate the pubic

SaRa ~
26-08-2011, 12:41 AM
هع الله يخلف علي في هالمااده

موفق اخوي