وشكراً

بنوتة حزينة
10-10-2011, 03:31 PM
مشكورة خيتوو :laugh: يوفقش ربي :laugh:

สļω7αђ
10-10-2011, 03:39 PM
السَلام عَليكُم ..!

Dear .......:
I've just got your email , and i was worry to hear your problem about your small brother toys , some the toys is dangerous , I will give you advice to read it before about this one of these infant toys should should be larye so that they cannot enter inside infant mouth should be the infants toys free of sharp glass, may be break , it will made catting all toys are not for all children you should play with your small brother to save him.

All The Best ..!

Ali ..

مع العلم ان مترجم الاخطاء موجود في الملتقى ..! وفي الرد ..! فيعَني نبغَي تعديَل تامَ .. او ادا كلمات ما تركَب تحتاج تعديل

สļω7αђ
10-10-2011, 03:40 PM
يَعنِي ادَا التعَديل مِن الملبتًقى نفسَه اوَ مِن ايَ مترجِم .. ما في فايدَة صيث

Rossiette
10-10-2011, 08:16 PM
علاوي ون : ممكن تخبرني من اللي يكتب الفقرات ؟

لو انت بس تسوي كوبي بيست من مكان ؟

لأن لو كنت تسوي .. فبقول لك ان الكلام مخربط

رجاءا خبرني عشان اقول لك وين المشكلة في فقراتك

بنوتة حزينة : شكرا على مرورش .. و يوفقش ربي ان شاء الله :laugh:

สļω7αђ
10-10-2011, 09:27 PM
من كتابتَي ..!

اناَ خيرَ ششَر .. الرايتنج ما انقل :) .. حاولي تدورين الرايتنج في محل .. :) ما بتحصلينه..

المهِم ما المستفاد من السؤال

بنوتة حزينة
11-10-2011, 02:58 PM
علاوي ون
فقرتك مو مترابطة و كلها أخطاء انصحك تسوي وحدة غير :laugh:
تقبلوا مروري

Rossiette
11-10-2011, 10:01 PM
Dear .......:
I've just got your email , and i was worry to hear your problem about your small brother toys , some the toys is dangerous , I will give you advice to read it before about this one of these infant toys should should be larye so that they cannot enter inside infant mouth should be the infants toys free of sharp glass, may be break , it will made catting all toys are not for all children you should play with your small brother to save him.

All The Best ..!

Ali ..

التصحيح :
Dear .......:
I got your email , and i'm sorry to hear your problem about your small brother toys. I will give you some advice about infant toys .

First it should be large so it won't enter inside the infant mouth and it should be free of sharp glass,that may break because it could make harm or injury

Not all the toys are good for children , so you have to play or keep an eye on your brother while he's playing .

All The Best ..!

حاول تسوي مقدمة و عرض و خاتمة .. لان بدونهم بتنقص علامات .

و إذا في أي شي التصحيح رجاءا خبروني

و طبعا اني غيرت بعض الأشياء و عدلت واجد لا ؟! :sweatdrop:

موفقين ان شاء الله ::in_love::

สļω7αђ
13-10-2011, 05:28 PM
شُكرا ^^ :laugh:

بنوتة حزينة
13-10-2011, 05:31 PM
سووري لبس للحين في أخطاء دقائق وسيتم وضع المصحح :laugh:

بنوتة حزينة
13-10-2011, 05:36 PM
[QUOTE=مريم النونو;663325]التصحيح :
Dear .......:
I got your email , and i'm sorry to hear your problem about your small brother toys. I will give you some advice about infant toys .

First it should be large so it won't enter inside the infant mouth and it should be free of sharp glass,that may break because it could make harm or injury

Not all the toys are good for children , so you have to play or keep an eye on your brother while he's playing .

All The Best ..!

Dear. . . . . . . :
I got your e-mail, and I am sorry to hear about your problem played a small brother. I'll give you some advice on playing countries.

First, it should be large so it will not enter the inside of the mouth is developing must be free of sharp glass, which may be broken because it can hurt him or Ingerh

Not all toys are good for children, so you should play with him or watching your brother while he is playing

تقبلواا مروري :laugh:

Rossiette
13-10-2011, 06:54 PM
[QUOTE=مريم النونو;663325]التصحيح :

Dear .......:

All The Best ..!

Dear. . . . . . . :
I got your e-mail, and I am sorry to hear about your problem played a small brother. I'll give you some advice on playing countries.

First, it should be large so it will not enter the inside of the mouth is developing must be free of sharp glass, which may be broken because it can hurt him or Ingerh

Not all toys are good for children, so you should play with him or watching your brother while he is playing

تقبلواا مروري :laugh:

شكرا على مرورش

بس بعد في أخطاء ..

countries. : وش دخل هالكلمة :smailes105:
Ingerh: خطأ في السبلنق :sweatdrop:
watching : القرامر حبوبة .. المفروض Watch

وفي النهاية .. اني مو قصدي السخرية .. بس أحاول أعدل أخطائكم .. ::in_love::

و على فكرة .. عجبتني هالكلمة developing

تحياتي

مريم النونو

بنوتة حزينة
13-10-2011, 07:06 PM