المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : استفسـآرات اللغة الانجليزية | 3ع - ف 2

أحلام طآلبة ..!
30-11-2014, 02:36 PM
fa9el

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

- مُناقشات واستفسآرات اللغة الانجليزية هُـنا .. ( الْرَجَاءْ مِنْ جَمِيعْ الْطَلَبَةْ الْذِينْ لَدَيْهِمْ اِسْتِفْسَارَاتْ اَوْ طَلَبَاتْ بِوَضْعِهَا هُنَا لَا فِي مَوْضُوعٍ مُنْفَصِل ! )
- يُمنع منعاً باتاً تحويل مسار المُوضوع إلى دردشَة..

~

تُرافِقُكم توافيق الباري
gf:

mem_56o
15-02-2015, 07:07 PM
بغيت رايتنق عن بليزز بسرعة
about the perfect place to pick up bargains

أحلام طآلبة ..!
10-03-2015, 08:01 PM
^^^^^

https://students-bh.com/vb/showthread.php?t=68201

فاطمةفؤاد
25-03-2015, 05:42 PM
السلام عليكم جميعا
ايم يمكنني ان اجد ملفات الاستماع المتلعقة بالامتحانات السابقة للغة الانجليزية؟ أفيدوني افادكم الله

ahmedo0o21
06-04-2015, 06:09 PM
السلام عليكمم

لو سمحتو ابي موضوع الرايتنق
bahrain national day

مريم الشمري
16-05-2015, 03:45 PM
لو سمحتوا ابي مواضيع الرايتنق وشكرا

آية خالد
21-05-2015, 09:28 PM
ابي مواضيع الرايتنج الي معانا ف النهائي .... :)

منتظرة صاحب الزمان
02-06-2015, 03:16 PM
1. Describing a place
Ten minutes from my house is the most beautiful area in the south of England. It is
called “The New Forest” and people from different parts of England and different
countries often come here on holiday.
The New Forest is a very large area of natural forest and there are a lot of animals
that live there. Horses and donkeys walk everywhere and sometimes you can even
see pigs, cows and ducks crossing the road.
What I like about the New Forest is that the colours of the forest change during the
year. In autumn the leaves are red and gold and in the spring everything is purple and
different shades of green. The trees are always colourful and different.
Tourists often prefer to go to the small villages in the New Forest with pretty houses
and traditional restaurants. I love to walk along the rivers and through the trees
because there you can see the true heart of the forest.

منتظرة صاحب الزمان
02-06-2015, 03:26 PM
2. Complaint letter
Dear Sirs, I am writing to complain about several inaccuracies detected in your Package
holiday that I bought. Firstly, the hotel was filthy so I had to clean it in order to use it.
Secondly, the hotel didn’t have a swimming pool. Thirdly, my room didn’t have an ocean
view as advertised. Furthermore, the excursion to the beaches on the west coast was not
available at this time of the year. In conclusion, I can say that it was an extremely
disappointing holiday and I am claiming compensation and travelling expenses. (Please see
the enclosed bill.) Moreover, I strongly recommend improving your advertisement. I look
forward to hearing from you.

منتظرة صاحب الزمان
02-06-2015, 03:27 PM
3. A story
One night while I was studying late at home for my exams , I heard a strange noise
downstairs. I stopped studying and went downstairs slowly , it was dark and there was
a soft sound of wind coming from outside. I looked everywhere but I didn’t find
anything . suddenly , I felt something walked on my leg and I jumped highly and
screamed . Fortunately , no one of my family woke up , It was a hungry cat looking
for food. Although I was scared of cats , I brought her some milk and bread which was
the only thing available in the fridge at that night. My family don’t like cats and that is
why I opened door for her to leave but she didn’t go out . It seemed to me she was
scared so I decided to leave her downstairs and go up to continue my study. In the
morning , when the whole family woke up , I was surprised to see the cat with my
little brother taking care of her.

منتظرة صاحب الزمان
02-06-2015, 03:28 PM
4. Describing a restaurant
One of the best restaurants I have ever visited is Al Abaraj Restaurant. Everything in
this restaurant is perfect for me.
Their choice of food is quite wide and you can find almost everything you want . If
you don’t like meat , you can go for pasta or even vegetarian delicious food.
The service is professional . Once you arrive , they welcome you and give you the
menu leaving you with enough time to choose and then they bring your every part in
the right time.
Al Abaraj restaurant atmosphere is simple and classic with a very romantic musical
background. It adds special effect for your visit . Moreover, the prices are reasonable
and within the range though some of the dishes I find are little bit more expensive than
expected .
On the whole , I recommend you to visit this restaurant as it will be an unforgettable
experience.

شكسبير
08-06-2015, 01:37 PM
cry982احسنت

علي سبت
08-06-2015, 02:22 PM
لو سمحتووووون بغيت paragraph (malls in bhrain) مال التخفيضات السلبيات والايجابيات لو سمحتووووو بسرعة