المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : .......moral stories and quotes

وردشان
23-05-2010, 10:15 PM
Dear members of all ages....... Day by day I find myself enjoying moral stories and quotes as I find them fun and educational at the same time, so I thought I could share some with you
Here's one as a start..... :11umbup:

وردشان
23-05-2010, 10:25 PM
Rome was not built in a day
It means: you dont have to rush over things you should be patient ....great cities like Rome were not built in a day it took years for the people of Rome to build it ....

آدمية
31-05-2010, 04:42 PM
Rome was not built in a day
It means: you dont have to rush over things you should be patient ....great cities like Rome were not built in a day it took years for the people of Rome to build it ....
hahaha im not patient at all
it's not how big the dog is in a fight.... it's how big the fight is in a dog
i think it expalins itself :sweatdrop:

وردشان
01-06-2010, 10:47 PM
hahaha im not patient at all
it's not how big the dog is in a fight.... it's how big the fight is in a dog
i think it expalins itself :sweatdrop:
Thats a nice quote.....I like it....:ongue:
And I'm glad someone is participating in this column.....thnx:oh:
I hope u come up with somemore nice morals and quotes.....:11umbup:

وردشان
01-06-2010, 10:57 PM
Here's one more :::::::::::: Dont cry over spilt milk

It means:::: when something bad has already happened to u dont feel sorry for yourself for what happened and dont feel so sad because ur tears or sadness wont return what has happened and they wont return things like they were before ...

الأسيرة
01-06-2010, 11:59 PM
i like it aloot

tra fun

thanx

وردشان
02-06-2010, 11:00 PM
Here's a nice moral story.... I'm sure you will like it:smailes60:....
One day two friends are travelling through the woods,when a bear rushes upon them. One of them runs and hides behind a tree awaiting the bear to go. But the other one saw no place to hide so he lies down with his face in the sand. The bear comes close to his ears and sniffs him. However the bear walks away leaving the frightened man behind it as bears dont eat dead meat. The one who was on top of the tree came down laughing and said:"what did that bear whisper to you??" "He
told me," said the other"Dont trust a friend who deserts you at a pinch:
notice ::::: pinch means problem

آدمية
03-06-2010, 06:46 AM
Here's a nice moral story.... I'm sure you will like it:smailes60:....
One day two friends are travelling through the woods,when a bear rushes upon them. One of them runs and hides behind a tree awaiting the bear to go. But the other one saw no place to hide so he lies down with his face in the sand. The bear comes close to his ears and sniffs him. However the bear walks away leaving the frightened man behind it as bears dont eat dead meat. The one who was on top of the tree came down laughing and said:"what did that bear whisper to you??" "He
told me," said the other"Dont trust a friend who deserts you at a pinch:
notice ::::: pinch means problem

LOOOOL :lollol:

thats so right .... i love it thank you