الملتقى الطلابي

الملتقى الطلابي (https://students-bh.com/vb/index.php)
-   إنج 201 - إنج 202 (https://students-bh.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=123)
-   -   writing eng 201 (https://students-bh.com/vb/showthread.php?t=35326)

DIMA_BH 16-01-2012 07:06 PM

writing eng 201

An Informal Letter

Hi Sara,
How are you? I hope you are well. Have not written to you since along time. But I'm writing this letter to tell you that I'm having a good time in Yemen.
Yemen is so lovely in winter. It's warm and cloudy, so you can go climbing the mountine.further more, there are so many adventure places like the Sahara Mountain.
In addition, Yemeni people are very kind, polite, and lovely, and we go climbing and walking. Yesterday we went shopping with the group.
Here's some news for you about the group. Fatima complains about every thing. Layla tells jokes all the time trying to be funny. And Reham gets lost every 5 minutes! But then I'm sure you can imagine all that.
Well, I must finish because we are making dinner.
With love
Nadeem
p.s. why don't you come we will stay here for one month

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Story

It was a beautiful spring day when I was just dropping off to sleep I heard the sound of braking glass. It was almost midnight and my family wasn't at home.
I work up quickly, and tried to switch on the lights but the electricity was cut off. Although I was so scared, I want downstairs slowly. I thought they were my family, so I started to call them but nobody answered me.
I headed to the kitchen to search for the source of the noise. I found the broken glass but there were nobody in the kitchen. It was very quite.
Suddenly I was a shadow moving in the garden. I went to the neighbors next door. I knocked on their door very hard and I told them that there was a thief in our house. They tried to calm me down and took me back home. We looked thoroughly all over the house.
Finally we found that our cat was trying to find food to eat and dropped a glass on the floor and it made all this noise.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Report

To: the school magazine
Date: 20-11-2005
subject: the transport situation
The aim of this report is to examine the transport situation in Bahrain, a small country in the Arabian Gulf.
There are several positive things.
a- There are many zebra crossings for people when they want to cross the road.
b- When there are roadwork's they put traffic cones to make cars slower.
c- There are rules and signs to reduce accidents. In addition, the roads are paved and clean.
However there are many things which could be improved.
a- There are a lot of accidents because the people drive drunk.
b- There are traffic jams in the morning when people go to work.
c- There is air pollution, because of the increasing number of cars.
To sum up. on the one hand Bahrain is an attractive country with good malls and garden and many places of interest. On the other hand, the local councils need to do something to control the traffic which through the town.

A Formal Letter To A Newspaper

Bahrain
3 December 2005

Al-Ayam newspaper
Manama 123

Dear Editor,
I am writing to protest about the proposal for a new aluminum factory. Many people have been against the idea from the start. Nevertheless, the government is planning to go ahead with the building next year.
First, the government says that the factory will bring industry and jobs. However, in my opinion, it will ruin the character of Hamad town, a quiet, peaceful village where many people live. Although the factory will reduce the percentage of unemployment, I do not think that anyone would agree to live in an industrial area.
Despite what the government says, it is clear that the factory will also affect our health. The factory will produce huge amounts of poisonous gases which will pollute the air and cause serious diseases, such as cancer and asthma. Also, the trucks passing by will damage the roads and cause a lot of noise.
I think other residents should write to the government about this issue. This Friday I will be in Seef Mall to collect signatures for a petition. I think we should do every thing we can to stop this factory.
I look forward to reading more letters about this issue in your newspaper.
Yours faithfully,
Hassan
Hassan Ali

نغف 16-01-2012 07:10 PM

Thankx thankx lakom

zo0oz smile 16-01-2012 08:02 PM

مشكوووريين
عسساكم ع القوة
و رحم اللع والدييكم

мs.язεмσŌσ 16-01-2012 08:27 PM

Thanx alot :smailes60:!!

الصقر الجريح 16-01-2012 08:37 PM

تسلم اخوي يعطيك العافيه::in_love::

ليل القمر 16-01-2012 08:43 PM

تسلم
يعطيك الف عااآفية ..

ملاك العلم 16-01-2012 09:38 PM

Thank You Very much
good Luk:smailes60:

مستر ميمو 16-01-2012 10:00 PM

آلسـلآم عـلـيـكـم ... :smailes60:

أبي آعرف الحين عادي نكتب في الامتحان الرايتنج الى فوق ذي ؟؟ّ!
:11mmer3:

اخاف مايصير لانه حده صغير الرايتنج ,,,, فابي الجواب عادي نكتبه ولا مايصير بسبب الحجم / صغر الرايتنج ؟؟:nea:

آ لـ ـهَـ ـد يـ ـلـْ 16-01-2012 10:11 PM

Thnxx alot

y36eek al 3afya :ongue:

BS

a7s enh 8a9eer :sweatdrop:!

مستر ميمو 16-01-2012 10:18 PM

يعني صيث

آوكي ,, يساعد ؟!

Mr.luke 16-01-2012 10:21 PM

تسلم أخويي ع الطرح الحلو،بالتوفيق في الامتحآن

لكن أخويي ملاحظة:لو تطول في الفقرات شوية وتجزئهم وتعطيهم حقهم يكون أفضل !

بالتوفيق في الإمتحآن

مستر ميمو 16-01-2012 10:34 PM

آي انا اظن انه قصير ,,,, بس الصراحة مايقصر

لك افضل التحية :smailes60::laugh:

ŞṕσOσяtчΘ Sђяәәяσσ 16-01-2012 11:07 PM

Thhhhhhhnnnnnnnnx alooooooot <3 :ongue:

سنورة المنامة 16-01-2012 11:20 PM

:smailes105:

صغير لو طويل اهم شي , شي ازرق
على الورقة ’’
أني ماخذه فيه تحسين والله يستر :doh:

دعوآآآتكككم آخوووتي ~