الموضوع: انج 215
عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 31-12-2008, 03:40 PM   رقم المشاركة : ( 2 )
زيزو
طالب نشيط

الملف الشخصي

رقــم العضويـــة : 7
تاريخ التسجيل : 28-04-2008
المشاركـــــــات : 203 [+]
الـــــــــــتخصص :

اخر مواضيع العضو

زيزو غير متواجد حالياً

افتراضي RE: انج 215

تفضل خوي

Informal Email

To: [email protected]
Subject: New Printers

Dear Ali,

How was your holiday? I hope you had a nice rest.
I just wanted to let you know that the new printers I was telling you about have arrived. Would the 25th be convenient for me to bring one to the office to show you?

Best wishes

Formal Email

To: [email protected]
Subject: Invitation

Dear Ms Grayson,

We are planning to launch a new business magazine later this year. We would like to invite you to lunch at 1 pm on Wednesday 24th May, to discuss advertising opportunities in the magazine. Please confirm whether you will be able to join us. I hope we will see you then.

Best wishes

Stig Olssen
Deputy Editor
Businesslike Publishing

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Covering Letter

66 College Way
Cambridge
CM 2XY
Tel: 0664198752
Email: [email protected]

Alan Neill
Human Resources Director
Quicklink
Cambridge
CM2 8AD
14th October 2008

Dear Mr.Neill,

I would like to apply for the post of Customer Service Advisor advertised in last week's Evening Express.

I have worked for Arrow Speed as a customer service agent for six month, working closely with individual customers on the phone and by email. I am keen to gain more responsibility in customer service and pursue a career in this area.

I have excellent communication skills. I enjoy working with people and have a friendly, professional approach with customers. I am experienced in placing orders within tight deadlines and keeping customers fully up-to-date with order progress. Although I do not have direct experience of arranging delivery of orders, I have a full understanding of the processes and should quickly be able to work successfully in this area.

Please find enclosed my CV. If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours sincerely,
E Deacon
Elspeth Deacon
Enc.

---------------------------------------------------------------

A Report

Important Note: there are two kinds of reports

The First Kind

Student's Book Pages 59 & 81 Ex. 5

About two thirds of people in the UK owned a mobile phone in 2001, and the age groups with the highest percentage of mobile phone owners were surprisingly the youngest, ages 15-24 and 25-34 ( both over 80 % of the population ).

The number of mobile owners rose sharply by 2003, with about 75 % of the population owning a mobile phone. There were increases in ownership in all age groups, but by far the biggest rise was in the oldest age groups. More than half of all people between 65 and 74 owned a mobile phone, with this group showing the biggest rise, up from about 40 % to over 50 %. And nearly a quarter of people over 75 now own a mobile phone, with this group increasing from about 15 % to 25 %.

The Second Kind

Power Book Page 18 Ex. 6

To: My Line Manager.
Date: 14 – 12 – 2008.
Subject: Retaining Manager.

Introduction:

The aim of this report is to find out why managers who join the company as graduates are leaving.

Problem:

The company is losing almost 50 % of its graduate trainee managers in the first three years of employment. This is a serious problem for the company because we have invested a lot in the recruitment and training of these graduates. Only managers who are promoted to senior level are staying with the company for more than six years.

Solutions:

Increasing Salaries

Managers report a high level of dissatisfaction with their salaries and we have found that our salaries are 5 % lower than our main competitors.

Promotion Prospects

This is the main reason why managers are leaving. We need to review our company structure and look at new ways of promoting managers.

Other Benefits

Managers report that increasing the length of holidays given depending on length of service might encourage them so stay with the company.

----------------------------------------------------------------

A Summary

Student's Book Page 57 Ex. 4

In 1989, Adline introduced computers for all employees. There was resistance from employees, who had used typewriters and part-automated systems. There was no staff consultation, but extensive training and ongoing support. Employees came to like the new systems. In 1991, computers were linked in a network. There were some problems at the beginning, and some employee frustration.

In 1993, a new Windows network was installed. Managers though staff would not be happy, but employees quickly came to prefer Windows. In 1996, all computers got permanent Internet and email, which was well received. But later, employees became more unhappy with email, as it seemed to replace face-to-face contact. In 2002, broadband Internet was introduced and everyone likes it, because email attachments are quicker.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

هذيلا الي شفتهم و خليتهم بملف مضغوط
الملفات المرفقة

تحميل الملف
إسم الملف : انج215.zip‏
نوع الملف: zip
حجم الملف : 21.9 كيلوبايت
المشاهدات : 282
  رد مع اقتباس