التسجيل التعليمـــات التقويم مشاركات اليوم البحث

العودة   الملتقى الطلابي > ~~ ملتقى المواد الأخرى ~~ > المواد الأدبية > اللغة الإنجليزية > إنج 101 - إنج 102

إنج 101 - إنج 102 كل ما يتعلق باللغة الإنجليزية للمستوى الأول

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
Prev المشاركة السابقة   المشاركة التالية Next
قديم 29-05-2016, 06:27 PM   رقم المشاركة : ( 1 )
mohds3lman
طالب مبتدئ

الملف الشخصي

رقــم العضويـــة : 115531
تاريخ التسجيل : 25-10-2015
المشاركـــــــات : 31 [+]
الـــــــــــتخصص : مستوى أول
الـــــــــــمدرسة : غير معروف

اخر مواضيع العضو

mohds3lman غير متواجد حالياً

افتراضي كل فقرآت الأنج ..

سلام عليكم

كل فقرات الانج للعلم منقوله من

Angil_Girl - بخط "أستاد الكتاب"

القطعة الأولى : طريقة الكتابة
1AN INTERNET PAGE**
يعني وصف مدينه أو بلد ويتضمن:
1- INTRODUCATION:GIVE INFORMATION ABOUT LOCATION,CHARACTER,POPULATION AND HISORY
2-SIGHTSEEING:RECOMMEND PLACES TO VISIT AND THE LOCAL LANDSCAPE
3- LESIURE:GIVE INFORMATION ABOUT SPORTS ,TOURSIMAND GOING OUT
القطعة الثانية :طرقة الكتابة:

**2 A REPORT **
يعني عن مكان وتوضح الإيجابيات والسلبيات ويكون بهذا الشكل
HEADING:
TO:
DATE:
SUBJECT:
GENERAL DIb2d***APTION:1**
INTRDUCE THE REPORT WITH AGENERAL DIb2d***APTION OF THE PLACE
2** :LIST OF GOOD POINTS
GIVE A LIST OF THINGS THAT YOU THINK ARE GOOD ABOUT THE PLACE
3**:LIST OF BAD POINTS
THE PLACEGIVE A LIST OF THINGS THAT YOU THINK ARE BAD ABOUT
4**: CONCLUSION:
FINISH THE REPORT BY MAKING RECOMMENDATIONS ABOT THE PLACE

القطعة الثالثة: طريقة الكتابة3
قطعة عن كتاب أو قصة
BOOK/STOORY REVIEW**
1: GIVE BASIC INFORMATION
2:GIVE A SHORT SIMMARY OF THE STORY
PRESEN SIMPLE TENSE USE
3: COMMENT ON THE PLOT AND CHARACTERS
4: RECOMMENDATION

القطع الرابعة: طريقة الكتابة :4
قطعة عن وصف المنزل

DIb2d***APTION OF A HOUSE
1: INTRODUCATION
DIb2d***IBE THE KIND OF HOUSE AND ITS LOCATION
2: ROOMS
DIb2d***IBE WHAT THE ROOMS ARE LIKE,WHERE THEY ARE AND WHAT IS IN THEM
3: SPECIAL FEATURES
DIb2d***IBE ANY SPICEAL FEATURES THAT YOUR HOUSE HAS GOT
4: CONCLUSION:
SAY WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO LIVE THERE

An Internet page

Cairo is a nice city. It is the capital of Egypt. It was founded in AD969. However, to claim that Cairo is merely a thousand years old is in fact historically inaccurate.

Cairo’s weather is mild in winter, hot in summer. The Egyptian popularity foods are Kofta, Kabab, Mulukhia and Hamam Mahshi.

There are many places worth visiting in Cairo like the pyramids of Giza. The Egyptian museum is one of the most prominent museums in the world, and Cairo tower, it is the most out standing attraction of modern Cairo.

There are many things to do in Cairo such as shopping, swimming in the sea and eating.

It is a beautiful city, because it commanding a lot of beach and it is have nice spectacles.

أنتين حطي اسم من عندش To:
حطي اسمش:From
Date: 27- 3 - 2005-05-11

Subject: Al-Noor school

Al-Noor secondary school was built in 1965 it was built to teaching the people. It is situated in Isa town. On the one hand, there are good things in this school, such as:
1- It is a dig school and clean.
2- The teacher is very good and friendly with the students.
3- The administration it is very regulation.

On the other hand, some things are not so good such as:
1- Design is very bad.
2- Few class is making from wood.
3- The park of car is very small.

On my opinions the school is very bad and noisy. We haven’t any way to funny.

الانترنت بيج عن المنامة

Bahrain's reputation as a relatively liberal and modern has made it a favorite region and an excellent introduction to the Gulf. Bahrain's capital city is Manama. It is located north of Bahrain. It has a population of 50,000 people – Bahraini, Asian, Iranian, other Arabs and foreign nationalities.
Manama has a unique history which has all meanings of sacrificing in order to live. In 1971, Manama was declared the capital of Bahrain. Later on, Manama developed.

In 1986, University of Bahrain was built in Manama. Nowadays, Manama has all facilities of entertainment. It has wide shopping centers, garden parks, beautiful and sunny beaches. Many clubs are placed in Manama. We can spend our leisure time playing sports, skinning, shopping and even talking to Bahraini people! The last thing I would like to say with pleasure is, visiting Bahrain is worthy only after seeing the wonderful city – Manama.

هذا عن برج العرب

Burj Al-Arab is located in Dubai in UAE and is stands in the sea on an artificial land.

The construction of this hotel began in 1994 but it wasn't opened until December 1st 1999. Burj Al-Arab is a luxurious hotel and it is made of different kinds of material like concrete, metal and glass.

This hotel is the most famous landmark in the Dubai. Maybe because it’s a 5-stor deluxe hotel and its 56 stores high. It has the tallest Hiram in the world and the special thing is that one wall of the atrium is made of the cloth; Burj Al-Arab has also golden fountains and mlrrion on ceilings. I know exactly what you're thinking of right now… BEAUTIFUL! But that's nothing! Let's take a step inside the hotel.

There are 202 large suites and the rooms equipped with the latest technology like laptops, computers and internet access.

If you felt hungry there are six different restaunts below the sea and up in the stars. You would be indulgent there; you would find a health spa, indoor swimming pools. And much more. If I would talk about this hotel I won't finish writing. So why don't you go there and find out how great it is

I have many. I have always dreamt of becoming a businessman one day, with a lot of money, a fancy car and a wonderful house.

My dream house is a palace like; for from the noise and pollution of the city. My house is two – storey building with spare bedrooms for my friends to stay. I equipped with central AC. There is also indoor, swimming pool.

Last dut not least, my dream house is shrouded by beautiful garden. The living room is equipped with Hi-Fi and sound system

P.O Box 2150
Manama, Bahrain
16th march, 2005
Dear khulood,

I am writing to tell you about my holiday that I spend beautifully in Egypt.

On Monday I arrived to Cairo, and then I went to a hotel because I was very tired. After that, I visited the pyramids, and then I went to a restaurant. Next I went shopping to buy traditional cloths.
On second day, I went to many places like desert, beach and party to a famous singer. After ten days, I returned to Bahrain.

It was my best holiday and I hope to go in the next holiday.
It’s a wonderful feeling. Write back soon and tell me about your summer holiday.

Best friend,

Ideal ff****

I think my ff**** in general will be very difficult. I think it will be different from now because in ff**** I am going to go to the university and there is a lot of hard studying. All my life will have many changes.

I would live in my country. If there is chance to study out of my country, I would like to study in Britain. I would like use a new transportation in my country like: spaceship and train. I would like to get a job like a manager in a department or to manage my own company. I prefer living with my family, because it is hard to handle all the responsibilities alone. I would like to have the same friends when I go to the university because I got used to them.

I hope all my dreams become true so that my life will be full of joy

Bandar beach,
Manama, Bahrain
13 April 2005
Dear Hanan,

Thanks for your postcard. We have been here for about ten days now and the weather has been wonderful since last Wednesday. I’ve always wanted to have along holiday in Bahrain - and here I am!

We have done lots of things since we arrived. This excursion was different of other. First we have ridden a jet ski, and then we walked around the beach. After that we took a bout and I learned how to do fishing. We have visited many places such as swimming pools and we went to a party.

On the second day here, I benefited many things like how to co**2 the sea food and drive a boat. I hope that you visit the Bandar beach.

Noor, my sister, is really happy because she has met a very handsome boy from Kuwait called Ahmed Hussain. She has known him for one week. She thinks it’s an exciting opportunity to practice her voice. I have seen him and I took his signature.

I must go now it’s time for lunch. See you in a couple of weeks.

Best wishes,

A story Review

This fable was probably written in French in nineteen century. Although French fables are similar to European ones, they are often about animals.

The story is set in a forest. One day, where the lion wanted to eat the mouse but the mouse stopped him and told him that he may need his help some time after. Later the hunters caught the lion, the little mouse saw the sad lion and bit the ropes. Finally, the lion was free.

The plot of the fable is curious and there is an amazing mixture of characters because animals can talk. Moreover, because it teaches us that we can find the strength in the weakest creatures.
I would recommend that you read this fable. It’s interesting and well-written and it can help you learn about another civilization and forest law.

Burj Al-Arab

Burj Al-Arab is situated in Dubai, its stands in the sea on an artificial.
It was built in construction which began in 1994. And it was opened on December 1st 1999. The material is luxurious hotel. It’s made of concrete, metal and glass.

Burj Al-Arab has special features such as it’s a 5 star deluxe hotel and there are 56-storeys high. It has a big and the tallest atrium in the world, the atrium is made of cloth with a golden fountains and mirrors.

Inside it has a sort of rooms equipped with the latest technology. The suites are very big which includes the laptop, computers and internet access.

Burj Al-Arab has a six stately restaurants where its blow the sea. Indoor has a wonderful swimming pool.

Dream House

I always dream to have my own house. If i had my own dream house, I would like to have it as a cottage and I would like to have my house near the sea.

The cottage made of wood and glass. The cottage must be very big and has got five rooms up stairs and two small rooms down stairs. The ceilings in the house should be very high. The living rooms should be a small fireplace, there will be central heating, and also there will be air conditioning in every room.

I would like to have a big garden full of flowers and trees in front of the cottage, there should be a basket ball pitch behind it and should have quite a big garage.

I would really want to live a big house that would be mine so that I wouldn’t have to pay rent every month.

An Internet page

Cairo is a nice city. It is the capital of Egypt. It was founded in AD969. However, to claim that Cairo is merely a thousand years old is in fact historically inaccurate.

Cairo’s weather is mild in winter, hot in summer. The Egyptian popularity foods are Kofta, Kabab, Mulukhia and Hamam Mahshi.

There are many places worth visiting in Cairo like the pyramids of Giza. The Egyptian museum is one of the most prominent museums in the world, and Cairo tower, it is the most out standing attraction of modern Cairo.

There are many things to do in Cairo such as shopping, swimming in the sea and eating.

It is a beautiful city, because it commanding a lot of beach and it is have nice spectacles.

Burj Al-Arab is located in Dubai in UAE and is stands in the sea on an artificial land.

The construction of this hotel began in 1994 but it wasn't opened until December 1st 1999. Burj Al-Arab is a luxurious hotel and it is made of different kinds of material like concrete, metal and glass.

This hotel is the most famous landmark in the Dubai. Maybe because it’s a 5-stor deluxe hotel and its 56 stores high. It has the tallest Hiram in the world and the special thing is that one wall of the atrium is made of the cloth; Burj Al-Arab has also golden fountains and mlrrion on ceilings. I know exactly what you're thinking of right now… BEAUTIFUL! But that's nothing! Let's take a step inside the hotel.

There are 202 large suites and the rooms equipped with the latest technology like laptops, computers and internet access.

If you felt hungry there are six different restaunts below the sea and up in the stars. You would be indulgent there; you would find a health spa, indoor swimming pools. And much more. If I would talk about this hotel I won't finish writing. So why don't you go there and find out how great it is

A letter to Friend

Salala Beach
Oman
19 March
Dear Maher,

Thanks for your letter. We have been here for about 5 days now and the weather has been wonderfully cool since Sunday. I have visited three wadis in Oman.

We have done lots of things since we arrived. We started learning how to drive Jet Ski and enjoyed driving in the sea.

On the second day I met one Bahraini boy who was with his family. I spend the whole day with him because I liked his personality.

We are still in Salala and have not visited Muscat yet.

By the way, I wonder what you have been doing recently. I hope you have spent a wonderful holiday.
I must go now- its lunch time. See you at the next week.

A Report

To: Maher habib
Date: 27/03/2005
Subject: Howar Island

Howar Island is a new holiday resort. It is situated in the south of Bahrain. Twenty kilometers from Manama.

On the one hand there are many good things about Howar Island:
a) It has big and comfortable rooms.
B) It has a big swimming pool.
c) It also has a Jim club where you can do exercises.

On the other hand some things are not so good:
a) The bathroom is bad and dirty.
B) The beaches are crowded.
c) The food is too bad and expensive.

Go to the swimming pool. Especially to the jakosy. But don’t go to the beaches it's crowded. And take your own food and go to the Jim club.

A story review

This fable was probably written in twentieth-century Bahrain. It is a very good story where people can learn from it.

The story is set in Bahrain countryside. One day an old man was on death bed. He told his wife to collect his sons and sit together. He gave each one a stick and told them to break it, each one broke the stick and it was so easy. After that he tied all the sticks together and gave them to the sons to break them. They tried and tried but they couldn’t break the sticks. The moral of the story is that if we are united no body can defeat us.

The plot of the fable is curious and there is an interesting mixture of characters. The old man, his wife and the sons all played a very effective role in the story. The old man was very sensible.

I would recommend that you read this fable and other Bahraini stories. They are very interesting stories and well-written.

Internet Page

Manama is located on the northern tip of Bahrain. It is 50 km long and 16 km wide. Manama is a multi cultural city of 150,000 people. It was founded in 1940.

There are many wonderful places and exciting sight seeing such as the national museum and Bahrain fort. You can do shopping in many commercial malls such as seef mall and Bahrain mall. During you are shopping you can have your meal from the restaurants located in malls that serve a number of national and international food menus

Manama is an attractive city for people who love sea and beaches. They can enjoy diving, swimming and surfing.

Visitors are most welcomed by Bahraini people. You will not feel that you are away from your home.
  رد مع اقتباس

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع