التسجيل التعليمـــات التقويم البحث مشاركات اليوم اجعل كافة الأقسام مقروءة

العودة   الملتقى الطلابي > ملتقى المراحل و التخصصات الدراسية الأخرى > ملتقى طلبة الإعدادية > الثالث الإعدادي > الفصل الثاني

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 30-06-2013, 01:24 PM   رقم المشاركة : ( 1 )
شيعي الهوية
طالب مبتدئ

الملف الشخصي

رقــم العضويـــة : 42589
تاريخ التسجيل : 30-04-2012
المشاركـــــــات : 12 [+]
الـــــــــــتخصص : مستوى أول
الـــــــــــمدرسة : غير معروف

اخر مواضيع العضو

شيعي الهوية غير متواجد حالياً

افتراضي رحم الله والديكم .. بغيت فقرات الانج كاامل

باجر امتحان الدور الثاني وانا ابغي فقرات الانج كامل
رحم الله والديكم تساعدوا وياي
ابغي انجح واروح ثانووي
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 30-06-2013, 02:42 PM   رقم المشاركة : ( 2 )
نور الساده
طالب مبتدئ

الملف الشخصي

رقــم العضويـــة : 68939
تاريخ التسجيل : 30-06-2013
المشاركـــــــات : 2 [+]

اخر مواضيع العضو

نور الساده غير متواجد حالياً

افتراضي

ابغي فقرات الانج كامل
رحم الله والديكم تساعدوا وياي
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 30-06-2013, 06:28 PM   رقم المشاركة : ( 3 )
نورالغرور
طالب نشيط

الملف الشخصي

رقــم العضويـــة : 45475
تاريخ التسجيل : 30-05-2012
المشاركـــــــات : 203 [+]
الـــــــــــتخصص :
الـــــــــــمدرسة :

اخر مواضيع العضو

نورالغرور غير متواجد حالياً

افتراضي

المشاركة الاصلية والجهد الحقيقي للاخت بنفسج حاولت اسوي لة اقتباس بس ماصار اكررواقول الجهد الحقيقي المتعوب علية للأخت بنفسج انا نسخت الموضوع

- Description of a place (Unit 5)

- Letter of complaint (self-Assessment Module 3 & Unit 10 ONLY do the writing task 10E page 120)

- Story (Unit 7)

- Review (restaurant/movie/book etc) (Unit 7 & 9: ONLY do the writing task pages 103 and 110, NOT the rest of the unit )

- Essay (discursive, pros and cons) (Unit 8)

1. Describing a place

Ten minutes from my house is the most beautiful area in the south of England. It is called “The New Forest” and people from different parts of England and different countries often come here on holiday.

The New Forest is a very large area of natural forest and there are a lot of animals that live there. Horses and donkeys walk everywhere and sometimes you can even see pigs, cows and ducks crossing the road.

What I like about the New Forest is that the colours of the forest change during the year. In autumn the leaves are red and gold and in the spring everything is purple and different shades of green. The trees are always colourful and different.

Tourists often prefer to go to the small villages in the New Forest with pretty houses and traditional restaurants. I love to walk along the rivers and through the trees because there you can see the true heart of the forest.

2. Complaint letter

Dear Sirs, I am writing to complain about several inaccuracies detected in your Package holiday that I bought. Firstly, the hotel was filthy so I had to clean it in order to use it. Secondly, the hotel didn’t have a swimming pool. Thirdly, my room didn’t have an ocean view as advertised. Furthermore, the excursion to the beaches on the west coast was not available at this time of the year. In conclusion, I can say that it was an extremely disappointing holiday and I am claiming compensation and travelling expenses. (Please see the enclosed bill.) Moreover, I strongly recommend improving your advertisement. I look forward to hearing from you.

3. A story

One night while I was studying late at home for my exams , I heard a strange noise downstairs. I stopped studying and went downstairs slowly , it was dark and there was a soft sound of wind coming from outside. I looked everywhere but I didn’t find anything . suddenly , I felt something walked on my leg and I jumped highly and screamed . Fortunately , no one of my family woke up , It was a hungry cat looking for food. Although I was scared of cats , I brought her some milk and bread which was the only thing available in the fridge at that night. My family don’t like cats and that is why I opened door for her to leave but she didn’t go out . It seemed to me she was scared so I decided to leave her downstairs and go up to continue my study. In the morning , when the whole family woke up , I was surprised to see the cat with my little brother taking care of her.

4. Describing a restaurant

One of the best restaurants I have ever visited is Al Abaraj Restaurant. Everything in this restaurant is perfect for me.

Their choice of food is quite wide and you can find almost everything you want . If you don’t like meat , you can go for pasta or even vegetarian delicious food.

The service is professional . Once you arrive , they welcome you and give you the menu leaving you with enough time to choose and then they bring your every part in the right time.

Al Abaraj restaurant atmosphere is simple and classic with a very romantic musical background. It adds special effect for your visit . Moreover, the prices are reasonable and within the range though some of the dishes I find are little bit more expensive than expected .

On the whole , I recommend you to visit this restaurant as it will be an unforgettable experience.

5. Pros and cons of mobiles

You can hardly see anyone without a mobile. Not only adults do have mobiles but also kids and old people as well. However, I believe that although it has many pros , there are some cons that one has to consider.

One of the obvious pros for mobiles is that they are practical and help people to communicate easily and save time in arranging appointments and meetings especially with the what’s app free messages , life has become so easy to connect.

Moreover, mobiles became a tool for learning and doing a lot of research and finding any information you want within seconds . In fact , people are always seen reading and surfing the web and information is passed very fast.

On the other hand, mobiles cause a lot of problems . Families when gather , they prefer to send messages rather than talk with relatives. Also, people are always found with their mobiles everywhere especially in cars which cause to many fatal car accidents for many people.

To sum up , I think mobiles are great useful tools for people if they are used carefully and in an effective way.

6. A film review

Titanic is my favourite film that I have ever seen and enjoyed . I don’t think I will see another beautiful film like it .

The success of the film was because of the director. He made the story real as if you could see it in live. Also, the two leading actors performed brilliantly and added success to the film.

This romantic adventure film was superb where the two elements were going together that you don’t feel ever bored during the film . It is either joy of romance or suspense of an adventure.

The background music has a powerful effect as it made us feel the power of romance in the film. Titanic is based on a true story where a huge ship sank in the middle of an ocean with more than thousands dead. I recommend all to see this marvelous film.
  رد مع اقتباس
الأعضاء الذين أرسلوا إعجاب لـ نورالغرور على المشاركة المفيدة:
رميسااء (25-04-2022)
قديم 09-05-2021, 01:38 PM   رقم المشاركة : ( 4 )
زهراء محمدعلي
طالب مبتدئ

الملف الشخصي

رقــم العضويـــة : 194963
تاريخ التسجيل : 01-04-2021
المشاركـــــــات : 1 [+]

اخر مواضيع العضو

زهراء محمدعلي غير متواجد حالياً

Exll فقرة انج ثالث اعدادي فصل الثاني film review

. Dear Jenan ,
How are you and what are you doing? I hope you’re having a
wonderful day. I’m getting back to you about my last best film.
2. Twilight is a romantic thriller film. It is directed by the famous
director James Holes. If you want to watch it, you need to
go to Dana cinema.
3. The story of the film is about two people called Edward and
Bella. Bella is a beautiful girl who meets Edward. After some
time, Bella discovers Edward is a vampire, but she falls in
love with him. The effect of the film is romantic and thrilling.
The acting is excellent and the actors are so wonderful. They
wear different costumes, but all of them are fashionable. The
special music is really great and make you feel so excited all
the time.
4. I think Twilight is one of the best films ever. I recommend it
to all the people. I advise them not to miss. It's really works
watching.
5. Please let me know if you have any questions. I look forward to seeing you soon
yours,zahraa[/CENTER][/LEFT]
  رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع
إبحث في الموضوع:

البحث المتقدم
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات