التسجيل التعليمـــات التقويم مشاركات اليوم البحث

العودة   الملتقى الطلابي > ~~ ملتقى المواد الأخرى ~~ > المواد الأدبية > اللغة الإنجليزية > إنج 201 - إنج 202

إنج 201 - إنج 202 كل ما يتعلق باللغة الإنجليزية للمستوى الثاني

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 16-01-2012, 03:04 PM   رقم المشاركة : ( 1 )
حموود المنتصر
طالب نشيط

الصورة الرمزية حموود المنتصر

الملف الشخصي

رقــم العضويـــة : 17387
تاريخ التسجيل : 08-01-2011
المشاركـــــــات : 200 [+]
الـــــــــــتخصص : توجيهي - حيا و كيم
الـــــــــــمدرسة : الهدايه الخليفيه للبنين

اخر مواضيع العضو

حموود المنتصر غير متواجد حالياً

افتراضي امثلة عن الرايتنج 201

Oslo,
Norway.
September 15th 2005

Dear Ahmed,
How are you? I hope the summer job is going well. Have you decided where to go on holiday? That windsurfing break sounds the best, doesn't it?

Anyway, we're here in Norway. We're staying in a small hotel in the mountains. We've been here for three days, but it feels longer. The weather is freezing and it’s been snowing every single day – Can you believe it?

We go walking everyday and yesterday we climbed to the peak of the mountain and saw a spectacular view. We’ve all tried skiing which was pretty easy and enjoyable. Yet, when we were offered to go snow rafting, I couldn't move a leg. I don't think you would've done it if you were me, would you?

Here's some news for you about the group. Ali complains about everything. Mohammed spends all the time trying to be funny. And Hussein gets tired every five minutes! But then I'm sure you can imagine all that!

Well I must finish – I have a lot of homework to do. Write back soon – I'll be home on Wednesday (30th). You can tell me about all your news.
All the best,
Hassan

P.S. Abdullah had called before we left – he wants you to get in touch.
ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ ــــــــــــــــــــــ

story:

It was a windy day in winter. The night before my father, my brother and I had decided to go camping in Sakhir. My brother had just got his driving license, so my father let him drive.

When we had got every thing ready, we set off. We had driven a few miles by the time we noticed that that wind was becoming strong. As we reached the desert, the wind became stronger and stronger and the car started shaking. We went over a big rock on the side of the road and the car flipped over easily like a coin because of the extreme strength of the wind.

Somehow, I managed to stay conscious, while both my father and my brother fainted. However, I was stuck and couldn't move. As I was helpless, I started shouting with the hope that someone would hear me, but it was no use. After all, we were in a remote area. Just then, I remembered that my brother had always kept his mobile phone in his right pocket, which was the one closer to me. So, I did everything I could to grab it by my mouth and I managed to do so. Then, I called an ambulance and we were rescued.

In the end, we were taken to the hospital, treated from some injuries, and let out in the same day. It had been a very long day, but we all felt happy to be back home.

ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ ـــــــــــــــــــــ

To: the School Magazine
Date: 1.11.2005
Subject: The local transport situation

The aim of this report is to examine the transport situation in Manama, the capital city of Bahrain.

There are several positive things.
A. There is a good bus service which covers the whole city. The bus fares are also quite reasonable.
B. The main roads that surround the city are excellent. They are new, safe and well-organized.
C. There are many pedestrian areas, especially in the city centre. They are vital and are used by many people.

However, there are many things that could be improved.
A. There are not any trains or bicycle tracks, which causes a lot of traffic jams.
B. Some of the roads, especially those in the city centre, are getting old and have a lot of cracks, which causes much damage to the cars passing by.
C. Finding a park in the city is a major problem. The car parks are few and badly–organized.

To sum up, on the one hand, Manama is an attractive city with good shops and places of interest. On the other hand, the local councils need to consider building a railway
and some bicycle tracks in order to reduce the traffic jams.

Bahrain Tribune, 475 Saar,
132 Manama, Bahrain
Bahrain 23rd November 2005

Dear Editor,
I am writing to protest about the proposal for a new aluminum factory. Many people have been against the idea from the start. Nevertheless, the government is planning to go ahead with the building next year.

First, the government says that the factory will bring industry and jobs. However, in my opinion, it will ruin the character of Saar, a quiet, peaceful village where many people live. Although the factory will reduce the percentage of unemployment, I do not think that anyone would agree to live ii an industrial area.

Despite what the government says, it is clear that the factory will also affect our health. The factory will produce huge amounts of poisonous gases which will pollute the air and cause serious diseases, such as cancer and asthma. Also, the trucks passing by will damage the roads and cause a lot of noise.

I think other residents should write to the government about this issue. This Friday I will be in Seef Mall to collect signatures for a petition. I think we should do every thing we can to stop this factory.

I look forward to reading more letters about this issue in your newspaper.
Yours faithfully,
Hassan
  رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة