التسجيل التعليمـــات التقويم مشاركات اليوم البحث

العودة   الملتقى الطلابي > ~~ ملتقى المواد الأخرى ~~ > المواد الأدبية > اللغة الإنجليزية > إنج 101 - إنج 102

إنج 101 - إنج 102 كل ما يتعلق باللغة الإنجليزية للمستوى الأول

موضوع مغلق

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 19-01-2010, 08:05 PM   رقم المشاركة : ( 1 )
SWEET HOOR
طالب مثالي

الصورة الرمزية SWEET HOOR

الملف الشخصي

رقــم العضويـــة : 4243
تاريخ التسجيل : 29-11-2009
المشاركـــــــات : 2,135 [+]
الـــــــــــتخصص : طالب جامعي
الـــــــــــجـامعة : Cairo University ..

اخر مواضيع العضو

SWEET HOOR غير متواجد حالياً

افتراضي تصحيح الفقرات // انج 101

هذي القطعة الرايتنج رسلتها للمعلمة وصححتها لي لكن بغت اضيف عليها فكرة فارجو من احد المدرسين مسااااااعدتي ارجوكم
وهذي الفقرة قبل ما اضيف الفكرة الناقصة

Last week I went to Water Park with my family by car. It was Eid and we decided to go there to have fun.

We played there and walked around the park. After we enjoyed our time we drove back home. I was sleeping in the car. Suddenly the door was opened so I fell out the car and no body noticed that.

When my sister looked at the side mirror, she saw the door opened and immediately stopped the car one side. (What happened to you???)They were shocked so they couldn’t do any thing. Also they cried because they thought I died. Mean while, a kind man came to help us and he drove us to the nearest hospital.

Finally, every one thanked god, because I wasn't seriously injured and they didn’t forget to thank the man for saving my life. On top of that, I learned an important lesson that I should be careful.
توقيع » SWEET HOOR
شمس الأحلام لا تغيب أبدا.. حتى وإن غطتها الغيوم ..
ما دامت ..
في يد الله ..

قديم 19-01-2010, 08:08 PM   رقم المشاركة : ( 2 )
SWEET HOOR
طالب مثالي

الملف الشخصي

اخر مواضيع العضو

افتراضي

وهذيىالفقر بعد اضافة الفكرة
Last week I went to Water Park with my family by car. It was Eid and we decided to go there to have fun.
We played there and walked around the park. After we enjoyed our time we drove back home. I was sleeping in the car. Suddenly the door was opened so I fell out the car and no body noticed that.
When my sister looked at the side mirror, she saw the door opened and immediately stopped the car one side. They saw me UN conscious so They were shocked and they couldn’t do any thing. Also they cried because they thought I died. Mean while, a kind man came to help us and he drove us to the nearest hospital.
Finally, every one thanked god, because I wasn't seriously injured and they didn’t forget to thank the man for saving my life. On top of that, I learned an important lesson that I should be careful.
توقيع » SWEET HOOR
ما دامت ..
في يد الله ..

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة SWEET HOOR ; 19-01-2010 الساعة 08:12 PM

قديم 19-01-2010, 08:15 PM   رقم المشاركة : ( 3 )
SWEET HOOR
طالب مثالي

الملف الشخصي

اخر مواضيع العضو

افتراضي

واذا ما عليكم امر بيغت فقرة الاعلان يعني ابغي تناسب مستواي لا هي صعبة ولا هي كلش بسيطة
بانتتتتتظااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااا ااااااااااااااااااااااااااار كم
توقيع » SWEET HOOR
ما دامت ..
في يد الله ..

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة SWEET HOOR ; 19-01-2010 الساعة 08:52 PM

قديم 19-01-2010, 08:23 PM   رقم المشاركة : ( 4 )
عــلــي
طالب موهوب

الملف الشخصي

رقــم العضويـــة : 3599
تاريخ التسجيل : 06-11-2009
المشاركـــــــات : 1,117 [+]
الـــــــــــتخصص :

اخر مواضيع العضو

عــلــي غير متواجد حالياً

افتراضي

ممكن تضيفين في البداية مدخل
I like spending my weekend with my family
من ثم تضيفين الجو + الوقت ( ليل أو نهار )
Last week at a rainy night at the Eid, I decided to have fun with my family, so we went to a water park by my father's car
لاحظي أني ضفت اهني من كان يقود السيارة...
بعدين اروي الحدث في الحديقة , يعني لعب مشي أكل...الخ
At the first , I started playing with my sisters and after that we walked for a while , and finally we had a delicious dinner and decided to return home , but this time my sister decided to drive us home.
وهنا اضفت ان الاخت كانت بتوصلنا البيت بدل الأب

Meanwhile I felt sleepy and couldn't do anything only to sleep at the side of the door , my sister was driving so fast when suddenly the door opened and fell out of the car and no one noticed that!

وابقية كملي باضافة وصف للمشاهد الي حدثت

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة عــلــي ; 19-01-2010 الساعة 08:24 PM

قديم 19-01-2010, 08:25 PM   رقم المشاركة : ( 5 )
عــلــي
طالب موهوب

الملف الشخصي

رقــم العضويـــة : 3599
تاريخ التسجيل : 06-11-2009
المشاركـــــــات : 1,117 [+]
الـــــــــــتخصص :

اخر مواضيع العضو

عــلــي غير متواجد حالياً

افتراضي

تم التعديل

قديم 19-01-2010, 11:36 PM   رقم المشاركة : ( 6 )
SWEET HOOR
طالب مثالي

الملف الشخصي

اخر مواضيع العضو

افتراضي

مشكككككككككككككككور اخي العزيز على المساعدة.........لقد كانت طريقتك في سرد الاحداث رائعة لكن بغيت استفسر بالنسبة الى ذي الجملةI like spending my weekend with my familyانت ضفتها وية االفقرة الاولى ولا بس كنت تفهمني طريقة توسعة الجملة؟!!!!!!! وبالنسبة الا تكملة الاحداث مايصير ابقيها على حالها واضيف عليها الي انت كتبتة لان يبغى ليي مدة علشاااااااااااان افكر واحط وبعد اخاااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااف تنعفس الفقرة من البهارات الي بضيفهه
توقيع » SWEET HOOR
ما دامت ..
في يد الله ..

قديم 19-01-2010, 11:41 PM   رقم المشاركة : ( 7 )
SWEET HOOR
طالب مثالي

الملف الشخصي

اخر مواضيع العضو

افتراضي

I like spending my weekend with my family.Last week at a rainy night at the Eid, I decided to have fun with my family, so we went to a water park by my father's car.
At the first , I started playing with my sisters and after that we walked for a while , and finally we had a delicious dinner and decided to return home , but this time my sister decided to drive us home Meanwhile I felt sleepy and couldn't do anything only to sleep at the side of the door . my sister was driving so fast when suddenly the door opened and fell out of the car and no one noticed that!
When my sister looked at the side mirror, she saw the door opened and immediately stopped the car one side. They saw me UN conscious so They were shocked and they couldn’t do any thing. Also they cried because they thought I died. Mean while, a kind man came to help us and he drove us to the nearest hospital.
Finally, every one thanked god, because I wasn't seriously injured and they didn’t forget to thank the man for saving my life. On top of that, I learned an important lesson that I should be careful
توقيع » SWEET HOOR
ما دامت ..
في يد الله ..

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة SWEET HOOR ; 19-01-2010 الساعة 11:49 PM

قديم 17-01-2011, 04:24 PM   رقم المشاركة : ( 8 )
ابو خطاب
طالب مبتدئ

الملف الشخصي

رقــم العضويـــة : 11802
تاريخ التسجيل : 11-07-2010
المشاركـــــــات : 2 [+]
الـــــــــــتخصص : مستوى اول
الـــــــــــمدرسة : المعهد الديني

اخر مواضيع العضو

ابو خطاب غير متواجد حالياً

افتراضي

لو سمحتم ابي فقرات رايتنج 101

قديم 14-01-2013, 12:15 AM   رقم المشاركة : ( 9 )
hawora
طالب مبتدئ

الملف الشخصي

رقــم العضويـــة : 58764
تاريخ التسجيل : 12-01-2013
المشاركـــــــات : 5 [+]
الـــــــــــتخصص : توجيهي - ادبي
الـــــــــــمدرسة : مدرسة النور الثانوية

اخر مواضيع العضو

hawora غير متواجد حالياً

افتراضي

قصة أنقاذ شخص

At the end , the doctor told us that the man is a live and he is fine , So I went to my house and I was so happy when his family thanked me , but I think I have done what any one should have done it if he was in my place
I looked around the sea and I saw the man screaming because he was drowning and when I saw him , I went quickly to get him out . But before I went to my car to take my phone to phone the emergency service . then the emergency service came and took him to hospital and I went with him to hospital . then when we arrived they called his family and when his family arrived they thanked me a lot

قديم 14-01-2013, 12:17 AM   رقم المشاركة : ( 10 )
hawora
طالب مبتدئ

الملف الشخصي

رقــم العضويـــة : 58764
تاريخ التسجيل : 12-01-2013
المشاركـــــــات : 5 [+]
الـــــــــــتخصص : توجيهي - ادبي
الـــــــــــمدرسة : مدرسة النور الثانوية

اخر مواضيع العضو

hawora غير متواجد حالياً

افتراضي

Advertisement

Levitating 8-inches Antique Globe

NASA photos of Earth from space seem to suggest that our planet is not perched a top a plastic stand or attached to some C-shape spindle. So why should your desk globe be?

Levitating 8-inches Antique Globe opposites magnet power to keep it flying without having anything to hold it and to look real. The globe is rich in intricate detail, making it ideal for learning world geography. In addition, all countries are labeled and their capitals are under lined. As well as that, you can notice all major cities, bodies of water, mountains, islands, deserts and more in an easy way.

This Globe is practical and easy to use; a gentle touch sets it into a slow spin, showing its classy, antique style design. You can plug it into any wall outlet. And of course this one won't get warmer over time

هاذي فقرة الاعلان

موضوع مغلق

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع